Creative and digital businesses in the Solent LEP area should be able to access sector-specific business advice via the Solent Growth Hub.
• Support for businesses and freelancers on a pathway to sustainability, turning over less than £20k.
• Focused support for businesses with 2-3 years of trading experience, which are preparing for growth.
• Business acceleration programmes that help creatives smash through the VAT barrier.
• High quality moderated sector-specific mentoring.
• A range of affordable specialist creative workspaces including both digital incubators and artists’ studios should be available to creative businesses based in Southampton, Portsmouth, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
• Access to industry-standard equipment and software, located in universities and colleges. This will enable start-up businesses and new graduates to maintain professional standards and skills by using up-to-date equipment and technology.
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce act as the lead organisation for CNS work on business support.
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce is owned and led by its membership, comprised of local business organisations of all sectors and sizes.
The Chamber also manages the Solent Growth Hub on behalf of the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).